Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

  1. #51
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    only 3 more episodes. I think the Galactica will go down and they will will have to all go to the BaseStar.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    After last night's episode, you may be right. I also see Boomer redeeming herself and taking Hera back to the fleet. My biggest interest is how Starbuck is going to play out. I think before all is said and done, the Ship of Lights will make an appearance. It's a shame they didn't play the Count Iblis character into the story some way.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I think Boomer is having regrets not.

    Can't believe we are down to the last 2 hours.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I sincerely hope the last episode is the shiznit, because Daybreak Part 1 wasn't all that.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Hey Starbuck, you a member of the scifi.com/battlestar forum? They're pretty much tearing Daybreak to shreds over there.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    No, it is too much crap that goes on over there. I've tried to read it some but I'll stay on the IMDB boards.

    I think that when people see the final 2 hours of the show and realize that you really have to see the final 3 hours together it may make more sense. I to am a little disappointed with how the last few episodes have went considering it is the end of the series and I'm sure it will not be a fulfilling ending that makes you go "that was good". It will probably end making you pretty mad and feeling empty
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Probably won't be resolution to many questions...isn't there a movie planned?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Yes, I think it takes place just before the attack on the colonies.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    So how do you like the direction the post-finding Earth episodes have taken?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Some have been really good and some have been less than good. seems like the whole series suffered from trying to do too many episodes per season. A great example is season 1 had 13 episodes, every episode counted. When they went to 20 episodes per season I think they had a hard time filling all 20. I think THE SHIELD is a great example of doing more with less. their seasons were short but you never were disappointed because it was "bang, bang, bang and left with wanting more.

    don't get me wrong, 4 seasons of BSG is better than most things that get 4 seasons so overall I'm happy. I'm most disappointed with Starbucks character and how looney she had gotten. I really missed the season 1-2 Starbuck and we got a glimpse of that when the Galactica was under seige and Apollo got off the ship and Starbuck saved his hide. that was the Starbuck from the beginning of the series.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •